STELLATECH Repair WiKi
problems with OEM LCD screens for iPhone 7 & iPhone 7+
There are currently problems with the compatibility of OEM LCD screens for iPhone 7 and iPhone 7+ and the Apple software IOS11. If you update your system to IOS11 you possibly cause restrictions in the functionality of your LCD screen. In the worst case, the LCD screen works no longer after updating to IOS11.
Hints for assembling OEM LCD screens iPhone 7:
Before updating to IOS11, install the front camera and the home button first. Then there is little risk of touch problems. But there will be a residual risk of getting problems. If you want to avoid problems with the LCD screen reliable, do not update to IOS11 until Apple provides a more mature system.
Hints for assembling OEM LCD screens iPhone 7+:
We suggest avoiding the update to IOS11 until Apple provides a more mature system. Otherwise, you risk restrictions in the functionality of your LCD screen.
iPhone 4 Proximity-Sensor Flex is not working
Here is the correct handling guide:
- Install the sensor flex cable (ID Nr. 109016) correctly into the Frame / Middle Cover (ID Nr. 809020).
- Take a new Sensor-Foil (ID Nr. 814541), take off the black gasket carefully.
- Put the sensor foil (transparent mirror foil) on the proximity sensor. Take care that the side with adhesive is placed in the correct position on that sensor.
- Put the black gasket on top. Take care that the side with adhesive is placed in the correct position.
- Testing guide:
- Record a voice memo (min. 10 sec.)
- Play the voice memo (important: sensor works only if handsfree speaker mode is deactivated)
- Move your hand over the sensor => the screen shuts off like in our video
- assemble your mobilephone
Microsoft Lumia 535 touchscreen is not working after changing
- Old phones require a Firmware upgrade when changing the touchpanel:
The old touchpanel with partnumber 8003434 is no longer available for ordering. Only the new touchpanel with partnumber 8003495 is available for ordering.
The new touchpanel with partnumber 8003495 is not compatible with old firmwares.
Please upgrade to 02060.00000.15053.24xxx or later SW like 02063.00000.15114.43004 or higher.